Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mom & son

Mom, 
My easter was great. We had good meeting at church got some surprise investigators come, had a good dinner and found some people while we knocked doors!! I don't know if you know but my whole entire mission it has been like mission command ment to knock doors from 5-7 and I have never missed one!! I have a huge callas on my knuckle lol
 
Glad your easter was good. Good the Mcdaddys came 
 
Mary is engaged? good for here what about Denise?
 
Ill be honest the pants are pretty weird but I kinda like them imam keep them goodwine wears them now too  so they are probs the cool thing to do. lol he is always making sure he is up to date style wise
 
Brighton and solitude... yall have some awesome ski adventures!!! sounds like a blast!!!
 
This is a 7 week transfer because the mtc extended missionary stay to 3 weeks. I think we will both stay though
 
I was telling dad about a fam we are working with and it makes me so grateful for yall families are rotten around here!!
the weather is starting to warm up around here... well hopefully!!!
 
I love you so much momma have a good week. 
 
 

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 7:05 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Happy Easter!!

How did you spend your Easter weekend? We had a good Easter the Mcdade's came yesterday. Jimmy sure has changed. He's a total stud now. He actually talks to us. Mary is engaged and is getting married in the Ogden Temple May 28th.

Those pants I sent are for casual. If you don't like them take them back.

I loved your email last week. You are so blessed to ask for guidance follow the prompting and receive people to teach the gospel to. What a powerful reminder to ask and ye shall receive.

The kids and I have spring break this week. Hannah is going to St. George with friends. The boys and I are going to Midway and hittin up Brighton and Solitude. Dads coming on Friday to ski with us.

Are transfer coming up soon? What do you think next?

I love you Son! Have a fantastic week. Much love Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment