Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cole & Bud

haha thats funny coley boy!!! I am so proud of you getting the priesthood. With the priesthood comes great responsiblity!! remember that the priesthood is the power of God and with it you can do things that he would do. Such as help his children. you will be able to do that as you pass the sacrament. The sacrament is what everyone takes to get forgiveness of their sins. The way you can make sure you have the full power of the priesthood is by being worthy. I love you coley and am so proud that you are getting the priesthood. loves lots

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 6:36 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi bud I went to the fun park on Monday and this guy was like hey you are a fife Christian and Hannah's brother and I said how do you know and he said because of your Hair and four head so that is cool nah you will be way bedder then me at skiing always haha and you can do all dem back flips. I love you Cole
💜😘💛😂🏀👍🏻👍🏻❤️👍🏻⭕️💕❤️💙💙❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment