Friday, February 19, 2016

Mom + Bud

Momma, the treats were delicious!! thanks so much i got it right on time and all. 

those pics look awesome 15 minutes is all to get there? crazy. short runs and long lift rides? thats how i felt beaver was like after going to snow basin!! 

Things in the wa tac are going good im loving it out her mom. its hard getting people to use their agency wisely but you know at the end of the day if you did your best the lord comforts you with peace. Pretty great. 

I still dont like sushi it grosses me out lol
FIshing trip sounds like a lot of fun!!! looks like im just going to have to buckle down and get to school no fun for me lol

I love ya mom imma share some stories in a big email!! loves

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Son,
How's my boy? Did you like your treatments? Hopefully Sister Wheelock got it to you. I took the boys skiing at the new place in Richmond on Friday, it took us 15 minutes to get there. It was so nice and convenient but the runs are short. They didn't get the biggest lift up and running yet. So we are heading up to the Beav tomorrow.

Dad and I had our Valentine's date hit up Sushi and froyo it was yummy!!

How did things in the wa~tac go this week??

For Christmas my sisters and I got my dad a fishing trip. We are taking him to Victoria BC. In July.

Thanks for saying I'm a good Momma, that's cute of you!!

Take care of you son! I love you cutie and I hope you have an awesome week:) all my love to you Momma❌⭕️❌⭕️💕😘

No comments:

Post a Comment