Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sweet letter between Cole and big bro

Cole, you are such a nice brother. The baptisms are coming soon hopefully we have gone 4 weeks without one it is kinda sad but we are working really hard so hopefully we can get some soon!!! you are such a good brother for emailing me every week cole i really appreciate that it means alot to hear from ya every week. I hope you are doing well and working hard in school. YOU still playing bball right now?? anyways i love you bro
ELder Fife

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
How this is Cole I hope I you have a good time doing baptisms all the time haha lol that is always what chase says lol haha i hope you are doing good you are the best even tho I tell you that every time it is a good reminder that you are the best brother that I could ask for and I love you so much in six months just s little over that but I hope you are living it I'm sure that all the people the you are around are loving you there they are lucky people and they are the luckiest people that get to have you as a missionary that will baptize them and get them into the true church of Jesus Christ and I love you so much Cole❤️πŸ’™studπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΏlove Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment