Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mom & Son

Momma, Ill be home for your bday next year we can make it very eventful!! 

The missionary work this week was awesome truly never a bad day here in tacoma!!! 

At transfer meeting when we met Elder Tafua our fresh comp from the mtc we like jumped on him and his bag flew up and hit me in the face and I cut my lip pretty bad no biggy though.. haha

That is crazy Haley is married like what the... haha 

I have been in this area for almost 6 months so crazy i will probably be leaving next transfer though. 

I love tons mom have a wonderful week:)
Elder Fife

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hi Son,
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm driving home from Vegas right now. Just passed SLC. Kind of an uneventful birthday. That was the most fancy wedding I've ever been to. They had a sit down fancy dinner for about 400 people at $75 a plate. Crazy how much money people have. They're house was the nicest house I've ever been to. It was fun to go to the Vegas temple so pretty. You are defiantly right Vegas is a place I never need to go to again.

How was the missionary work this week? We are all wondering what happened to your lip?? Haley and Mac are coming home for a day then I'll take them back to the airport tomorrow night for a red eye trip back to NYC. So crazy she is married and lives in NYC.

I love you son thanks for being so amazing! Loves Momma💋


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment