Friday, September 25, 2015

Mom + Bud

yeah mom wasnt i just at 12 months it is flying by!!!! yall always seem to be having good times back home makes me happy everything is going well!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK i love ya so much you are the best mom  i could ever ask for i see all these ghetto moms smacking on their kids and i just get so grateful for you mom like you are the best cant put my love for ya in writing!! you friend was nice saw her for like 2 seconds but she seemed nice!! 

i love you so much mom
Love elder Fife

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hi Son!
13 months since I've seen your beautiful face! Goodwine friended me on fb he said your the man and he loved serving with you. He wants to come visit sometime.

Hannah, Dad + Cade are off at a fireside. Hannah is conducting it :) I'm sitting here with Cole he is reading  a book and wants me to help him read. I read a page he reads a page. Somethings never change haha Rudy is snoring in the background.

How was your week? I'd of liked to have been a fly on the wall when you were chastising that girl for being drunk! Dad would of done the same thing... That's great you are staying in that area. You seem to love it. Good people that are receptive to the gospel makes your life more enjoyable.

The boys had early morning games on Saturday. Cade's team crushed mountain crest! Coles team got crushed by Bear river. Those bear river boys are BIG!

Well Son I'm very proud of you everyday. Thanks for being the missionary I always knew you'd be. I love you ❤️❤️❤️❌⭕️❌⭕️ Mom

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment