Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mom & Son

Mom, the northwest is great the weather has been great only 2 or 3 days of rain the whole summer pretty crazy probably becasue they know i dont like the rain that much...

yeah chad and chan are so cute i love those kids they are so excited for church i wish everyone was like those kidos.l

Dang i think it just takes a minute to get used to for the big 6th grade i bet he will pull through her soon!! 

No i havent been to the temple in seattle for a while probably in the next couple months I will go. It is coming up on 13 months pretty crazy i feel like i have been out for 6 months but a year that is shocking

I have not gotten the debit yet and the flip should be able to work!! i will let you know next week.

how are the little twerps in school?? hah have you adopted any?? we are teaching this little kid rn who is really malnourished it is really sad:( his mom is inactive member and kinda lame so we are working on them!!

I love you mom thanks for all you do and thanks for never missing a week of emails you are the best. Loves

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hi my Son!

How was the week in the beautiful Northwest? I've heard you've had an Indian summer there lots of sun. We are feeling fall coming.

Cade lost his first football game of the season and Cole won his first. Sv tied MC in soccer 1-1 in over time. Both Sv and Mc beat Logan in football. Ryder Lundahl plays some varsity I hear.

You had a great week last week. Those boys are so cute. I bet you feel like a million bucks giving them something so priceless as the gospel. So special! How's the rest of the family coming along?

Cole isn't adjusting to 6th grade very well. Waking up early keeping on top of assignments etc. he called me Friday to pick him up. I went to his school and encouraged him to stay gave him a little peps talk. I fasted for him and feel he will do better.

Dad and I went to the temple Friday and did sealings. Its weird to think it was a year ago we went with you to the temple. Have you been able to go to the temple in Seattle lately?

Did you get the debit card I sent you? Were you able to set it up with ur flip phone? Haha

That's the update. I love you with all my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loves Mom💋

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment