Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mom & son 8 months out for Elder Fife

dang 8 months? isn't that crazy?? haha seems like yesterday doesn't it? 

We had Zone conference with Silverdale gig harbor and Bremerton at the Silverdale stake center 

Yeah knocking doors is pretty fun I love it!! haha lots of people don't like it but I think its cool talking to the crazies and my favorite part is when people yell at us I find in so interesting and entertaining. Maybe im just weird though...


Sad that grandpa is like that but doesn't seem any different from when I left. Haha I love that dude. tell him whats the jerk for. for me. lol

Yeah that was a ton of snow that's so random that that happened.... today it has been so warm we went to port townsent to fort warden to check that place out it was so cool. we went before but it was very overcast it is super pretty there. I seems like all of yall are doing awesome!! I cant wait to talk to you guys on Skype here soon:) loves momma\
Elder FIfe

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
8 months since I've seen your darling face. I love how much you seem to be enjoying your mission! This week on April 16 marked a year ago that you received your mission call. Wow time does fly!! The Lord does know what's best for us even if we don't feel like it at the time?

You had some kind of a training with the Gig zone. Where was it? Lots of cute pics of you on the blog. Poulsbo is a quaint Scandinavian place. I noticed you bought something there. Where was the training?

Can't believe you knocked doors for 9 hours one day!! You are dedicated and hard working missionaries!! You will be blessed! Keep up the awesome job!!

When I got to grandpas yesterday to clean I asked him if Thelda was there? He said idk who's here I'm really bad with names!!! Haha he also said its really hard to get dead when you can't die. He's not very happy but he's pluggin away.

We got a crazy amount of snow one day but it's all melted now. Hope you have had a really great week. What are your plans for pday anymore sight seeing?

I love you Son!! XoXoXoX Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment