Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 3 Port Angeles

So this week wasn't very good missionary wise... my comp and I went on an exchange with the Assistants in Tacoma then had leadership training the next day then had a mission tour with Elder Maine's Elder Busey and Elder Nelson of the 70 the next day. so we haven't really had the chance to do much.. The assistants live in a mansion in Tacoma west with 4 other elders it was so much fun my camera was dead so I didn't get a chance to take any pictures but the view was super awesome the beach is in their backyard and the whole house has a full on gym with tons of huge frame pictures of black jesus... kinda weird but cool. 

We had probably the most solid investigator ever drop us the other night too made me super sad.. her husbands parents are against the church and preachers at some church. she told us that she knew the book of Mormon was true and wanted to get baptized just couldn't do it because it would cause too much contention.. super sad

Yeah so I cant really think of anything else to say... I love you all have a wonderful week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment