Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Daddy Joe & Elder Fife's email


Dad, that chick don't really know what shes talking about.. haha this zone is pretty awful tons of disobedience and none of them really respect me. One has been a district leader and has trained thought he was going to be a zone leader he only has 2 transfers left so hes kinda grumpy and the rest of them are kinda just weird.. bless their hearts 2 are really disobedient and one is 27 years old.. haha but its not really fasing me at all I really don't care what people say to me or behind my back. I will just do my best to love them and support them. 

yeah we are really hoping for a miracle with Gretchen she was so awesome!! she was balling during the first vision totally knows the church is true shes just got to t work through a couple things. 

I have been usuing your work outs you gave me they were very useful. I have a door pull up thing that I use and ive gotten way better at pull ups training for American ninja warrior haha lets do it together someday im tired of you beating me at my own hobbies and sports.. like  at ssx tricky and driveway pickup games I gotta beat you at your own stuff now.. haha You better eat like 9 bowls of ice cream because I haven't had it for about 9 months.. pretty sad haha lyfe of a poor missionary right? I eat protein eggs and chicken for about everymeal of the day so that's good for muscles not as much for taste but I am pretty good at making chicken now so that's good. 


I love you so much pops you were looking good on the slopes!!! have a wonderful week
Loves

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Joseph Fife <jnsfife@gmail.com>wrote:
Hey Son.  Happy early B Day. I predict it will be the best b Day ever.  Probably a lot different than other b days but awesome.   Its official Maximus has been taken over.  I guess people have told Hannah it is good to see Maxumus back in comission at the High scene.  

That was sad about the Golden investigator that received such opposition about Baptism.  Maybe a miracle will happen and hearts will be softened.  Are you still loving the area?  How does the work compare with your last area?  Are people as receptive?  How is the Zone and the Missionaries?  The girl I talked to said it is a super tight cohesive Zone.  

Hopefully, tomorrow you will have some more time for updates.  I did have a heart to heart with Mckay.  He is a good dude and it looks like they will be proceeding with marriage plans.  I would say I have warmed up to the situation and will totally supportive if that is what she chooses to do.  

I will have to throw back an extra bowl of beam on your b day to celebrate.  We will be thinking of you and praying for you as always.  I know you are doing a great work.  So many are blessed both here and there by your service and dedication to the Lord.  I love you Son

Pops 

No comments:

Post a Comment