Tuesday, March 3, 2015


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Fife<christian.fife@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: mo better
To: Joseph Fife <jnsfife@gmail.com>


Dad, Being a zone leader right now just feels like a normal missionary we haven't done any trainings or anything there are just tons of perks we go to missionary training meeting with all the other zone leaders and go on lots of exchanges so its pretty great so far!! 

Yeah I think McKay is too haleys email sounded like that's exactly what he was going to do. I don't really know him at all but it seems like haley really loves him and he makes her happy so there is nothing really we can do about that.. haha I told her to pray about it. My mission president told us that when we go home and are going to get married pray and if you don't get your spiritual prompting or witness then don't get married so maybe talk to her about that in some way. 

Dane is such a good kid I heard he was taking some of the missionary lessons but then stopped i feel like if they were weird he was going to have nothing to do with them. but yeah he doesn't really do the greatest things but he is such a good kid i love him tons. 

Its crazy Hannah is going to be 16 and me 19 getting older is weird but i love my mission so much its the best i get to learn each and everyday. i have read the book of Mormon a couple times and the new testament now working on the old testament but it is pretty dang messed up.. haha i love ya tons thanks for being the best!!
 Loves Elder Fife

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Joseph Fife <jnsfife@gmail.com>wrote:
Hey Son.  Lets hear how week two goes in the Port.  That was a good update.  Are you getting used to the new duties?  or do you think you need some better duties?

I saw old Dano at Mo Betters and he seemed to be doing really good.  He said he was looking to compete and was down to like 7 percent body fat.  It was fun to see him.  He said 'Christian is doing it right".  Not quite sure what he meant but he thought you were really doing the mission great and I thought that was cool to hear from him.  He says he has been training with the Harris kid.  I got a soft spot for old Dano.  It was so sad when he lost his Pops.  I bet your letters mean a lot to him.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him get interested in the church someday.  

We had Steve Hogan come visit the Priests today and tell us about his Mission to Germany.  He seemed to enjoy the mission and had some good growth.  This week Isaac comes home so we will hear from him next Sunday.  Wow.  It is crazy that these dudes are already coming home.  Matt and Jake will be right around the corner.  The time goes fast, and I love that you are making the most of the Mission experience.  

I think Mckay is going to come over this weekend and ask permision to marry your Sister.  What should I say?  I think I am warming up to the feller.  No good can come from going to war!  I just hope he is a faithful Priesthood holder and covenant keeper.  

We will be very excited to hear about the new area, investigators, members, comp, new duties etc.  I know the gospel is true and there is no better thing you could be doing right now.  As always, thank you so much for your example to me and especially to your little knuckle bros.  They are going to be fine, if they try to be like their big bro.  

Love you Son

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment