Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Crazy email from Cole haha

wow that was a pretty crazy weird and interesting story.. glad you saved all of their lives though that's good!! hahaha I love ya cooley!! did you say you are playing baseball? I am so confused from the first thing you said.. haha how are ya doing you is it warm and sunny outside?? that's weird it shouldn't be like that right now it should be cold. I love ya cooley have a wonderful week..
ELder Fife

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
What's up you're pretty Hoss by the way what is Hoss mean?so Steve he's like a shortstop he is like shorter than your old companion and it looks as old as Marlon kind of weird Ha we put Henna tattoos on each other we are so great mom and dad got really man so hopefully you don't come home like a shortstop so I have a weird story so me and Cade were killing vowels and one was jumping in chasing Cade then I save kids live because I was on the four wheeler and I ran it over. It only had three legs

No comments:

Post a Comment