Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Port Angeles district leader already! Wow




From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.


-------- Original message --------
From: Christian Fife 

Date:02/17/2015 11:35 AM (GMT-07:00) 
To: jnsfife 

Subject: Re: Iron Port Angeles 

yeah dad you are right I only have like 10 minutes total to email but yes I have been called to be a zone leader in port angeles pretty crazy not sure if I think im ready but apparently the lord does... im nervous but it will be a lot easier only 1 training a month instead of like 6 hahah but I don't leave for the area until tonight its a really long drive too.. it was suoper hard leaving everyone here you get so attached its no fun. I know nothing about port angeles so I will have to let you know next week.
I love ya tons dad 
ELder fife

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:50 PM, jnsfife <jnsfife@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Bud. Somehow Mom got the word about your transfer. Now we really can't wait for tomorrow to get your thoughts. Are you still dl?   Are you training?   Lets get some details. 

Im am sure there were some pluses and minuses with the transfer. At this rate you  will serve in 4 areas. 6 months a pop. Yup the six-month mark happens this week. 

Thank you so much for sending me that letter. It is strange to see life come full circle.  Really doesn't seem like the miss was that long ago for me. Then I think 26 years ago. Wow. It goes so fast. Gotta relish every day like I know you are. 

Probably tough to leave your converts and ward homies. That will be so awesome if you can go to the sealing of your new convert in a year. That is what it is all about. 

Will port Angeles have enough thugs and drugs for you?   Maybe you will experience withdrawal. 

It will be great to get some word. Though I bet you will be pressed for time with the move and the holiday tomorrow. 

I  truly love you s oo much Son. I hope and pray these little boys are watch ing and eager to be just like their big bro. Loves so much

Dad

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment