Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Elder Fife's first transfer. Port Angeles here he comes.

mom I don't have like any time today to email yesterday was pres day so the library was closed and today is transfer meeting and tugbe has an eye appointment but yes I leave for port angeles today and I am going to be a zone leader down there pretty scary to be honest it will be very interesting I am not sure why the lord wants me to do that so early.. haha but it will be a learning expericne I don't know much about my new companion other than hes chubby and a ginger but hes a good missionary.. yes I got the package thanks so much you are the best mom ever!!! it was really sad saying by to all the members here because you just grow so close I think joe hill added you on face book he was my ward mission leader coolest guy ever!!! I love him he went super less active now is active full force!!
 I love ya so much
ELder Fife

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hi Son! Heard you got transferred to Port Angeles! How is it so far? New comp etc? Are you by the water? Send me your new address. Did you get your valentine package before you left? Hope it's a great area for you. Were you sad to leave Tugbe? Bet he was sad you were leaving him!

Well Boo got engaged Friday so its official. May 16th is the day.

We are still in St. George I'm actually writing you by that fung sway maze place. Haha. Hannah's team made in to the championship game tomorrow. Game is at 11 then we are heading home after. We hiked snow canyon today. It was nice as always. We went to church today and there was soooo many people. A lot going on here in St. George.

Excited to hear about your new place! How did you pack up all those shoes haha. I love you Elder Fife you make me so proud! All my love to you Son! XoXoXoX Momma



Sent from my iPhone



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment