Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sweetest letter from my Son

Mom, Glad I could make your day:)

There is the sweetest senior missionary that works with like paper work and stuff at the mission office and she was telling me about her daughter that plays soccer for BYU and I told her that my cousin does too... well anyways come to find out her granddaughter plays goalie and was starting last year until Rachel came and gave her a nice seat on the bench.. hahah it was kinda awk after that..

The mice problem has actually calmed down as of late though so that's good!!!

cade is going to the semis?? that's so sweet good for him 

This week was really good transfers are this Saturday I guess I will see whats going to happen I really want to stay because we have so much good stuff happening here but my time may be up. I love ya momma have a good day

ELder Fife

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Son~ Thank you for the sweetest letter! I was running a bit late for work and don't usually stop to get the mail and I was prompted to get it. To my nice surprise your letter was in there. Made my day!!! Heavenly Father knew I needed to hear from my precious boy. I'll be coming up there this weekend to make sure the spiders and mice are taken care of but seriously that sounds awful!! Does the President know about that problem? I'm looking forward to going back to Hawaii soon with the fam. This time no crutches for you. That's cool your comp is from there. Hook ups are always a bonus๐Ÿ˜Š love and miss you so so much! Keep rockin the watac they need to be whipped into shape! Go Hawks ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ they lost again I'm sure the fans there aren't happy!!! Loves

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment