Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Buds leaving his Polys

Dad, wish i couldve heard your talk on the atonement that would be sweet!!!!

I am so happy for cade that is so sweet does he only play center of does he play some d too??

I am leaving all of the polys im bummed haha it is so awesome over here but the lord needs me in Grays harbor I guess rumor has it its the best ward in the mission but I doubt it after being in the samoan ward with referrals coming in on the daily.. haha i will miss it

not too much time to email today but i love ya pops have a good day

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Joseph Fife <jnsfife@gmail.com>wrote:
Hey Son.  Cade and his team are on their way to the big Mini Bowl.  It was a crazy game the other team was driving down for the go-ahead touchdown and Cades team intercepted the ball on their own 3 yard line.  They were able to hold them off and won by 5 points.  Now they have Syracuse for the big game on Halloween at Weber State University.  I guess no trick or treating this year.  

Cade was showing me some Hudl videos.  He went on to your high light reel and saw you dominating back in the glory days.  It was fun to see and remember how incredible you were on the football field.  

You have obviously brought the skills to a way more important field as of late.  I know you are a even better phenom in the Miss Field.  

My lesson today was on the Atonement.  Wow!  It went really well but what a sacred, powerful topic to try and do Justice to.  I had no chance but with the Spirit I feel that the Students really felt the Spirit and Power of this most important of all Doctrines.  I was impacted more so than I can ever recall teaching the Atonement.  The Gospel is so powerful and real, when we try to get after it.  

We have all been eager to hear if you got transferred or get to be with the Polys for a little longer.  My guess is that you are staying put. I took Cade home teaching yesterday and he taught his first lesson.  He did really well.  We go to the Netherys and still have the Marshalls. Reminded me of when you were a fresh Pup.  

I love you so much Son.  May God continue to bless you and yours!  Loves

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment