Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mom & bud

Mom, I loved talking to you! you are the greatest mother for me. at church we made a list of all the attributes of our mothers and You have them all! I think all the time at how you are flippin awesome. On Skype it just feels like I never left.. idk seems like the time has been so fast like I was just gone for scout camp or something.. haha lol I love you mom 

dinner was average.. haha super oily rolls like they were drenched feel like 10 zits coming eating that thing... 

loves lots
Elder Fife

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thank you for being such a sweet son! So much fun talking to you. Made my Mother's Day complete. So cool you want to come home and get to know us again. Be a temple worker. Your mission has been such a blessing to us all! I got a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday. I gift and card from Haley and a letter from you. Your letter melted my heart. Shed a few tears so nice. Thank
you. You have grown so much in your understanding of the gospel. It's awesome!!

How was dinner? Keep kickin butt!! I love you. Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment