Sunday, July 3, 2016

Bud meets Butch

Mom, This was a good week. Got the package:) the razor works really well. I have started putting the face stuff on havent seen any difference yet just takes some time im sure. Crazy Austin is home good for him I bet he gets married way quick. 

The work was good I met your friend Butch that was way crazy. We were knocking on doors and his daughter had just pulled up and looked way excited to see us.. I guess she is dating a mormon she invited us in and we talked to her and her dad and after a couple minutes we put it all together and he started facebook messaging you.. haha it was funny. We tried to set up appointments with them but they arent responding to our texts. we are probably gonna go visit them this week and share some of the word. Butch really didnt seem all that interested he is the go to church on christmas kinda guy lol

The watac has been awesome it really has. I think I am going to request to serve in cresent valley ward. It will be a way cool experience ill have to go take pics by your old house and stuff it will be awesome:)

glad haley is with yall thats good:)

My testimony is really growing lately too. I feel so grateful and lots of love for the individuals ive gotten to be around. I love my mission. I love you mom. I hope you have a good rest of the day and trip:) loves

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi there my son!

I hope you had a good week. We are on our annual San Diego trip with the Fife's. It still feels strange you aren't here but you will be soon. It's crazy how close its getting. You don't seem trunky though. Your buddy Austin got home. 2 years ago you hurt your knee. How was the missionary work this week? It's been a good journey the wa~tac has definitely been awesome to you and for you. It's been wonderful to see how that's been the perfect place for you!! I'm also excited for your journey ahead.

Haley flew in to Diego today she got emotional so we did. It's been hard for her being so far away. I've felt like I've had two kids on missions. It's a weird thing I've never gotten use to not making sandwiches for you on trips. Haha

You are rockin it son!! I love you so much!!

Have a great Pday and awesome week. All my love to you Momma
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment