Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dad and son

Dad, It was good to see you Christmas. I loved seeing the family its weird being on a mission and not talking to you all. and when I skype home it feels as all is well and feels familiar and at home. I love that. 
I love that story I wrote it down in my planner probs share it in a training.

24 years? man that is super crazy!!! you are an old man!! haha lol i know its going to be hard to find someone near as good as momma hopefully i will get lucky!! no way you deserved that good of a lady!! hahah just kidding 

hope you have a good week joe. loves
Elder Fife

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 8:29 PM, <jnsfife@gmail.com> wrote:
That was an awesome little chat we had Son. You are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you so much for what you are doing for our family. You look great and have such powerful countenance. You are full of the Spirit and it radiates out of you.

I came upon a story president Monson shared about a missionary who was extremely successful and baptized tons of people. They asked him if all his success was from member referrals. He said none of them were all from tracting. They asked him what his secret was. His response was awesome. He said he tries to baptize every person he sees. When he sees someone who looks really rough and might be smoking he tries to see them all in white and entering into the font. He said that viewing them that way has given him a power to testify with huge power.

I thought it was a cool story and reminded me of you. You mentioned how some of the elders in your zone are not having as many tisms. Maybe if they could see Gods children more as He does it would be diff.

I am sure mom told you that Me and Mom have been married for 24 years today. I am so lucky to be married to your Mamma. You need to find someone like Mamma one day. It will be next to impossible but if you keep laying it all on the alter these last 8 months I am sure God will oblige.

I love you so much Son. Me and Mamma did real good. Actually I am forever humbled and grateful to God for blessing us with such a perfect Son.

Loves. Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment