Monday, November 30, 2015

Elder Fife eats 3 Thanksgiving Dinnas

Mom, the dinnas were good but not as good as yours... the bishop is really cool the family is really nice haha she is a little too nice sometimes.. haha 
good ole norm did he make his classic sounds at cade and cole? haha
I dont recognize some people in that picture.. hahah that is so weird to me!!!
man looks like a freezing game good for byu with the victory though still dont know where my loyalty is haha
good for cole with a good game!!! 
Lara miles havent thought about that family my whole mission they are like the only non members in the whole valley hahaha we outta work on em.. is lara a member I cant remember 
christmas packages seems so early it aint even december yet!!!
haha you know me too well i don know if i could handle a package chillin with me for a whole month hat would be crazy haha i miss ya lots mom I hope you have a wonderful day!! i get to talk to ya in less than a month thats exciting!!!! loves




On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hey son! How were the 3 thanksgiving dinners?? I loved getting pictures from members! Is the bishops family cool? We survived ours! Norm ate himself sick as always. Boos in laws ended up coming. We had 32 people. We turned the ping pong table in to a massive table got tons of people around that. Josh was annoying everyone so ya not a lot has changed haha.  Hannah ken and I braved the cold and went to the BYU usu game. The temperature was in the teens. Hannah's feet got freezing so we only lasted until halftime. It was a close game til second half and byu smacked em down 51-28.

Hannah has her first game on Tuesday. Cole had a great game on Saturday. He reminds dad and I of you at times. I saw Lara Miles on Black Friday and she couldn't believe how much Cole looked like you she called him little buddy.

I send your first Christmas package to the mission home. I'm sending another for you to open Christmas Eve. I won't send it until it gets closer cuz I know you can't be trusted!! Haha

I love you so much and I'm so proud of you! You are seriously killin it! Keep up the hard work son you are so blessed!! Take care of yourself and remember how loved you are... All my love to you Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment