Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sister missionaries almost get kidnapped

Yeah yall had a crazy week!!! haha the pictures mom sent me looked like you had tons of fun! mom filled me in on just about all the details sounds like it was a blast

I am very happy it was a good experience for all of you. 

some crazy stuff happend i dont know if i told you last week but some sister missionaries in the zone almost got kidnaped by some crazys and they have been pretty scared about it so we have been told to help them out and so we knock doors on the otherside of the street with them so they feel a little bit better. Its a huge bummer because we arent in our area finding people but it feels good to make them feel safe i guess the transfer ends next week so elders are going to replace them im suprised it wasnt an emergency transfer though... craziness.

We played the lakewood zone in basketball and we kicked some pretty good trash!! i also can dunk like 7 times out of 10 when im nice and warm so thats pretty cool too. My knee gets way sore the next day after basketball so that kinda scares me for the future but thats life i guess. 

I hear calebs call and thats awesome and stuff but i have so much WA-Tac pride that i feel sorry for anyone that doesnt get to serve up here. but thats awesome for caleb good for him!!!

Love you so much dad have a wonder ful week./


On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Joseph Fife <jnsfife@gmail.com>wrote:
Hey Son.  We got back from our Fife/Fife vacation/wedding extravaganza.  It turned out super good.  I am sure Mon filled you in on all the details.  It was emotional but pretty Awesome too.  Haley going to the Temple for the first time in San Diego was very special.  We were also able to squeeze plenty of fun in too.  Plenty of Boogie Boarding and some pretty awesome hikes and other adventures.  Basically a repeat of the trip we did with the Fifes two years ago.  

I am excited to hear about your latest and greatest adventures in the Field.  Cade is off to scout camp this week so that was a super quick turn over for him.  Seems crazy that you are going to hit the year mark in a few weeks.  Wow!

I can tell how much the mission is blessing you.  You have fully surrendered to the Lord's Will and have discovered the power of pure Discipleship.  Truly when we lose our lives for his sake and our brothers and sisters we find true purpose, peace and happiness.  

We were able to spend some time with Caleb Mcdade.  I am sure you heard he is heading to Madrid Spain.  He is a super good dude.  I am sure he has some jitters about his upcoming mission.  Maybe a little shout out from you if possible would be awesome for him.  

Well Son I know I say it all the time. You are my Pride and Joy.  People ask about you all the time and I just beam like a crazy fool Papa who is so proud of his Awesome Boy.  My greatest joy is that I get to be called your Dad.   Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment