Friday, March 11, 2016

Mom + bud

Mom, tacoma is a crazy place!!!! thats for sure

I hope more people will start feeling the spirit because the devil be working on them pretty good lately.

I have been slacking on pics i am sorry momma i lost my cord but i have a new way to send em so dont worry. 

Haha i loved those pics of yall singing that was funny. looks like you were belting out a beautiful note!! I love you mom. 

This week was pretty lame it was stake conference so we had to get our investigaros to another building and none made it..... it was frustrating our most solid invest struggles with anxiouty.. it is hard no unhallowed hand can stop this work from progressing though. persecutions may rage mobs may combine and armies may assemble but that aint gonna stop us. i love you mom have a wonderful week

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey cutie!
How did things go this week in Tacoma? Tacoma sure has its share of crazies, but those crazies can change. If they feel the spirit you bring they will be converted. The most unlikeliest of people can and will accept the gospel that's the beauty of it. The gospel is for everyone. Sister Wheelock informed me you'll be staying. I'd be super surprised if you weren't. You've be slacking on pictures lately. Get me some pictures son.

Logan and Jim came up for the weekend so the boys and I went skiing with Logan at powder mountain. It was a nice day and good to hang out and get to know Logan better.

Dad and I sang at a CES devotional in the tabernacle in SLC on Friday. It was super awesome! Elder Ballard was the speaker. If you can watch those sort of things you'll see dad and I singing away in the choir. I felt the spirit super strong as I sang about Joseph Smith with such righteous people in a historical building, with a member of the quorum of the 12 there. Little faith and testimony building experiences are good for the soul. We got to go underneath the tab in those tunnels. Elder Ballard arrived right as we were heading up stairs. He was in a golf card with his wife and his security guards. It was neat to see all that in action.

I love and miss you. Hope you have a great week. All my love to you, Momma ps I'm so proud of you.💕💕💪💯

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment