Monday, August 8, 2016

Nitty gritty

sorry im not going to be able to email lots today I am emailing supe back and forth. He wants to go home and he is saying he doesnt believe and all this stuff.. I feel if i keep emailing him he will stay out for at least another transfer


i would love to go to new york that would be sweeet

i know beverly taylor they seem nice they want me to come over sometime this week. 


I think that would be awesome to come back up and visit!!!
I love you so much mom!!!!!!! I loved reading your email and hearing from you. I always do. sorry for my lame email. back loves so much!!!!!!

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com> wrote:
We are definitely getting down to the nitty gritty! Elder Andrus reported today. He did a great job. So great you got to meet up with Logan do some missionary work. Also that you got to see uncle jimmy. They said you are killin it. I was 5 miles from you seeing all those Tacoma signs was way way weird!!

Supes mom called. Asked me if you'd write him a letter of encouragement. He's struggling doesn't feel prepared and doesn't know if he wants to stay out, super homesick. He looks up to you I bet your words could help him lots!

Heyy I know this is the last thing on your mind but I was wondering if we could pull it off. Would you want to go to NYC in September over Labor Day?? Haley and Mckay want us to come before they leave at the end of September. Gotta look into flights if that's something you want to do.

Have you met a lady in your ward named Beverly Taylor? She was in my ward growing up.

Pres Blatter told Jim you are amongst the best missionary they have ever had!!! wowzers how truest awesome is that?? When did it all click for you?? I'm sure you've had your struggles and moments but I feel like you have embraced the mission wholeheartedly. I feel like your mission experience couldn't even have been better. What a blessing and a gift you are! So proud of you son!!

We have one more swim session starting tomorrow. I'm over full with a waiting list. Pray it goes well๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ we're teaching a man in our ward that serves with dad in the yms how to swim. Yikes!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

We had an awesome fishing trip and visit toSeattle and Gig. I forget how beautiful it is. I was so blessed to grow up there. The weather was so beautiful even hit!! How I love the Luger sound. We'll have to go visit next summer meet all your people.

Love you so so much son!! All my love Momma๐Ÿ’•

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment