Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mom & Bud

Mom the busy life in tacoma is pretty crazyyy hah dont really talk much samoan we just let brother strickland do all of that!! 

Thanks for sending the package:) loves so much

Thats good haley is home but thats going to be pretty crazzy crazy setting up the wedding.. haha have you met mckays parents yet or ever talked to them??
yeah i met omar before he is a good nice kid thats awesome that all that happened thats super cool!!!

I love you so much mom thanks for all you do for me

Elder FIfe

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hey Elder Fife!

How the busy life of being a crazy Tacoma teaching, speaking Samoan missionary? I hope good. Seems like you are on the go go go! That's good means the Lords work is in full swing.

I've got your package all ready to mail tomorrow. So be looking for it Wednesday or Thursday. Got you some 32 bottoms some 34.

Haley moved home so we are busy planning the wedding. Kids and I are out of school for summer.

We had a good sacrament meeting today Nathan Moser confirmed his friend Omar today. It was way cool. Do you know Omar? He plays soccer for Sv.

I love you so much! May God continue to bless you and your great work. All my love to you momma❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment