Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mom & Bud

Mom, Why do i get so lucky to get a mom like you you da best:) yeah That is really crazy that, that was a year ago!!! Doesnt feel that way at all.. Thats not good for cole.. thats scary but glad he got a blessing and felt better that is a really good story i wonder what his deal was??? 


YEah its a bummer having buddies leaving and they will just keep leaving too. And my trainer elder byram had to go to the ER because his kidneys or his blatter was failing IDK whats going on its crazy...

yeah haley told me about the kid that was getting his temple stuff Well its very possible that me and elder goodwine will train him so that would be crazy huh?? 

love you momma
]ELder Fife

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Sandra Fife <jnsfife@yahoo.com>wrote:
Hi Son!
I loved your email last week. Brought tears to my eyes. I love your strong testimony and that you work so hard to bring souls to the gospel. Thank you for loving your mission and the Savior so much!!

What did you do for the 4th? Crazy to think we were in Hawaii a year ago. Great trip, better memories!

I'm sending you a package tomorrow so keep your eye out for it.

Cole got so sick this week! He scared Dad and I real bad!! He came down the stairs at 1:30 in the morning ranting and raving about robots and voices and all kinds of crazy talk. He thought people and robots were after him. He was wide awake but obviously hallucinating. We had him in the kitchen I was looking for medicine and a thermometer. His body was so HOT! He says to me Mom you gotta promise me you'll help me build robots everyday for a year. Dad gave him a blessing he slept with us the rest of the night. I was afraid he was gonna have a seizure. Gratefully he didn't and is feeling better now.

Are you doing ok having all your buddies leaving?  We were getting Haleys temple stuff last week and a young man and his parents were doing the same. He said he is going to Tacoma on July 22. I told him you have loved your mission and he would to and to look out for Elder Fife.

I love you so much and am so very proud of you!! Thanks for being a great example to me and being the kind of missionary moms dream of their sons being. Loves Momma ps does your place have AC?

No comments:

Post a Comment